- You’re getting on the plane, dreading a 12 hour flight. How does the stewardess make you feel better?
A. She looks you directly in the eyes with a look of pure disdain before quickly shifting her gaze to the person behind you.
B. She looks you up and down with a judgemental look but says “Shalom!”.
2. You asked for the vegetarian option for dinner but received beef – how does she respond when you bring it up to her?
A. She pretends she didn’t hear you because she was so busy helping the old man next to you with his TV.
B. She tells you that the meat is kosher, and when you tell her you don’t eat meat at all, even if it’s kosher, she rolls her eyes and gets you a new dinner.
3. You’re in line for the bathroom and end up blocking the stewardess from getting to the back of the plane. How does she get around you?
A. She looks you in the eyes and audibly sighs as you try to squeeze yourself out of the way to make a path for her before she turns around to enter the back of the plane from the other aisle, avoiding you entirely.
B. She says “Excuse me” and doesn’t wait for you to move before pushing you into the wall.
4. It’s time for breakfast – but oh no! You’re asleep. What does she do?
A. She reaches over you and gives the person sitting next to you their tray, purposely bumping into you and walking away before you can ask for breakfast.
B. She reaches over you and gives the person sitting next to you their tray, accidentally bumping into you and walking away before you can ask for breakfast.
5. The stewardess sees your water cup spill all over you. How long does it take to get a napkin?
A. 20 minutes – She sees it happen because she’s the one who spills it. She leaves to get you a napkin but you see her talking to the other flight attendants for a while before coming back with a single paper towel.
B. 15 minutes – the turbulence causes your cup of water to spill. She acknowledges that you need a napkin and tells you “five minutes, five minutes.”
6. You’re finally getting off the plane! How does she react to you thanking her as you exit the plane?
A. She has a strained smile on her face that vanishes when she sees you. When you thank her, she turns to her co-worker and starts whispering while maintaining eye contact with you.
B. She has a strained smile on her face and barely gives you a little nod when you thank her.
Mostly A’s: Wow. She hates you. What did you do to piss her off? For someone to hate you that much, you must be on an organized Israel trip with a bunch of other teenagers.
Mostly B’s: Don’t worry, your stewardess doesn’t hate you, that’s just her culture! Anything you may find rude is probably Israeli, not personal. Great job being a model passenger!